Monday, December 12, 2005

The Canyon Inn - Oh What a Weekend!!

Matt and I were talking about the gig at the end of Saturday night and how tired and exhausted we felt and he said "We left it all on the stage." You know we did and what a feeling to be able to do that and to have such great crowds that get into it so much. I know it makes my day. It was great to have the dance floor filled, to watch people dancing by the pool tables and in the isles. It was great to celebrate number 50 with Jerry and to see Sonja again with all her friends from JetBlue. She's kind of the last connection we have with Bill, may his musical soul rest in peace. We miss Bill but being a three piece band and playing every night with everything we have has taken what I feel about playing music to a whole new level and it's great. We look forward to playing there again on Dec. 22-23. Who knows what it will be like that close to Christmas but just being able to get together and play music will be good. BTW, if you haven't seen the movie "Walk the Line" let me recommend it to you. I know that's an off the wall comment but it was a great movie that I could really relate too. Until next time, Tom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home